Mmmm. This recipe has been tweaked a little by me to taste.
1 pound of chicken breast
– or 1 pound of ground beef
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 can of dark kidney beans
1 jar of tomato sauce
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 bottle of light or dark beer
1/2 green bell pepper
a few strong shakes of basil and garlic spices
a few strong shakes of salt and pepper
a few strong shakes of hot sauce
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 bay leaf
A small handful of chocolate chips or a small chocolate bar
dash of chili powder
dash of soy sauce
1. Combine all ingredients except raw chicken, bell pepper, garlic, onion and beer in slow cooker. Set to medium-low heat and stir.
2. Cut the raw chicken into small mishaped cubes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut up bell pepper, onion, garlic in small pieces. Pour a splash of the beer in a frying pan and set to medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, onion & garlic. Cook until soft. Add to slow cooker. Stir.
4. Add a dash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to pan and add raw chicken. Cook until white and add to slow cooker.
5. Add an additional splash of beer to the slow cooker (after taking a few sips, of course!)
6. Stir occasionally and enjoy after 3-5 hours.